- You have to fill and return a membership form. If you are under 18 years one of your parents have to fill the form on your behalf.
- After we have verified your name and address we shall give a borrower’s card which will allow you to borrow up to four books or four audio books or a combination of both not exceeding a total of four. Books can be borrowed for a maximum period of two weeks. You may also borrow up to four DVD’s (for which there is a charge of
N100 each) for not more than two days.
- Your borrowers’ card must be presented before you will be allowed to borrow anything, so please have it with you whenever you visit the library if you intend to borrow anything.
- You are responsible for all items borrowed on your card. Do not let anyone else use your membership or borrowers’ card and inform the library at once if they are lost or stolen.
- The return date will be stamped on each item borrowed. Please ensure that items are returned by this date, you will be charged a small sum if you return them after that date.
- Charges and fees are as follows:
|N100 each for every 3-day period after the due date
|N20 each per day after its due date
*Charges are also incurred on weekends and public holidays except the due date falls on days the library is closed.
We hope that you will enjoy using the Library.
The easiest way to know which books are available at the library is by using our online catalogue which holds information on our collection as through the process of entering records into our web platform, we regularly update the online catalogue with records of our collection.
If you have enquiries, please ask a librarian.
Searching This Website
At the top-right of every page on this website is a search bar which you can use to find books in our catalogue or other information such as:
- Information on the Main Library’s operations
- Past and current projects
- News from the library
- Blog posts